ROYAL Black By Organo™ tastes good and makes you feel good!
The latest coffee to our ORGANO™ collection includes a blend of the three most remarkable mushrooms and Instant Coffee into high quality Food Supplement for a healthier and energiz- ing cup of goodness.
Contains: Lions Mane/ Cordyceps / Ganaderma Lucidum
These mushrooms are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow. They contain bioactive substances that have many beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart, and gut.
- Lion’s mane mushrooms contain compounds that stimulate brain cell growth and protect them from damage caused by Alzheimer’s disease.
- Studies suggest that lion’s mane mushrooms may help relieve mild symptoms of anxiety and depression,
- Studies have found that lion’s mane extract can speed up recovery from nervous system injuries,
- Lion’s mane extract has been shown to protect against stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Studies suggest that lion’s mane extract can reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lion’s mane mushroom can help lower blood sugar and reduce diabetic nerve pain
- Lion’s mane extract can kill cancer cells and slow the spread of tumours
- Lion’s mane mushroom contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help reduce the impact of chronic illness.
- Lion’s mane mushrooms have been shown to have immune-boosting effects
Share on Pinterest
- May Boost Exercise Performance . Cordyceps are thought to increase the body’s production of the molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is essential for delivering energy to the muscles.
- Anti-Aging Properties. Cordyceps may have anti-aging properties.
- Potential Anti-Tumour Effects. Cordyceps’ potential to slow the growth of tumours has generated significant interest in recent years.
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes. Cordyceps contain a special type of sugar that may help treat diabetes. Cordyceps may keep blood sugar levels within a healthy range by mimicking the action of insulin.
- Possible Benefits for Heart Health. Cordyceps may also have a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels. Cordyceps may benefit heart health by helping prevent arrhythmias and lowering levels of triglycerides and “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- May Help Fight Inflammation. Cordyceps is said to help fight inflammation in the body.
Reishi or Ganaderma Lucidum
Share on Pinterest
These mushrooms may benefit your immune and overall health.
The reishi mushroom, also known as Ganoderma lucidum and lingzhi, is a fungus that grows in various hot and humid locations in Asia.
- Reishi mushroom may help enhance immune function through its effects on white blood cells.
- Reishi mushroom may be beneficial for cancer prevention or treatment,
- Reishi mushroom could decrease anxiety and depression as well as improve the quality of life in those with certain medical conditions.
- Reishi mushroom could improve HDL cholesterol and blood sugar.
This latest coffee Royal Black contains coffee beans from Colombia and Brazil, grown to bring that smooth profile and hints of chocolate we all love for a perfect brew, plus the triple blend of mushrooms.
If you fancy trying this new coffee, the choices to buy are 1 box, or 2 boxes for a small saving- try it.